Garmin announces new aviation webinars
August 2, 2018 - Garmin is pleased to announce it is expanding its robust line-up of popular aviation webinars. Ranging from Garmin Pilot tips and tricks, cost-effective autopilot upgrades to low-cost ADS-B solutions, these free webinars offer pilots and customers with a broad overview of the latest Garmin has to offer, while also providing a general operational overview of its vast product line.
New webinars that have been recently added to the 2018 Garmin aviation webinar schedule discuss a variety of topics and products, including:
The GFC 500 and GFC 600 retrofit autopilots offer reduced maintenance, as well as safety-enhancing capabilities such as Garmin Electronic Stability Protection (ESP), underspeed/overspeed protection and coupled approaches.
- Cost-effective Retrofit Autopilot Solutions, September 18th @ 4PM CT
- Cost-effective Retrofit Autopilot Solutions, November 13th @ 7PM CT
Learn more about experimental avionics for homebuilt aircraft, including G3X Touch, the G5 electronic flight display, G3X autopilot, GMA 245 audio panel, GTN navigators and more.
- Garmin Avionics for Experimental Aircraft, September 11th @ 10AM CT
- Garmin Avionics for Experimental Aircraft, October 10th @ 7PM CT
Low-cost Avionics Solutions
Learn about upgrading an aircraft panel with cost-effective avionics such as the GDL 82 ADS-B Out datalink, the GTX 345 series all-in-one ADS-B transponders and the G5 electronic flight instrument.
- Low-cost ADS-B, Instruments & Avionics, August 23rd @ 4PM CT
- Low-cost ADS-B, Instruments & Avionics, November 8th @ 10AM CT
Advanced Avionics Upgrades
A wide variety of avionics upgrades including the TXi series touchscreen flight displays, GTN series navigators, GMA audio panels, GTX ADS-B transponders, autopilots and more provide aircraft owners with endless panel upgrade options.
- Avionics Upgrades – including latest TXi series, August 8th @ 7PM CT
- Avionics Upgrades – including latest TXi series, October 3rd @ 4PM CT
- Avionics Upgrades – including latest TXi series, December 5th @ 4PM CT
Get insider tips and tricks for using the Garmin Pilot mobile app to make flight planning, navigation and flying easier – and more fun.
- Garmin Pilot Tips & Tricks, August 16th @ 10AM CT
- Getting Started with Garmin Pilot, October 23rd @ 4PM CT
- Garmin Pilot Tips & Tricks, December 13th @ 4PM CT
Explore Garmin’s wide range of portable solutions, including the aera 660 and aera 796 handheld navigators, ADS-B and SiriusXM datalinks, D2 aviator watch wearables, as well as VIRB action cameras.
Garmin’s aviation business segment is a leading provider of solutions to OEM, aftermarket, military and government customers. Garmin’s portfolio includes navigation, communication, flight control, hazard avoidance, an expansive suite of ADS-B solutions and other products and services that are known for innovation, reliability, and value. For more information about Garmin’s full line of avionics, go to www.garmin.com/aviation.