Garmin® announces new colors for popular vívomove HR hybrid smartwatch and vívoactive® 3 Music smartwatch
Garmin International, Inc. today announced new color options for the vívomove HR hybrid smartwatch and the vívoactive 3 Music smartwatch.
With its hidden smart screen and real, ticking precision hands that dynamically move out of the way when the user gets alerts, the fashionable vívomove HR looks like a classic analog timepiece and seamlessly fits in everywhere from the gym, to the office, to happy hour. Also features 24/7 heart rate monitoring2, fitness monitoring tools, stress tracking, smart notifications for texts, calls, and more.
New color options:
- Rose gold bezel and case with gray suede band, and includes additional granite blue silicone band (Premium, SRP $349)
- Onyx black bezel and case with tan suede band, and includes additional black silicone band (Premium, SRP $349)
- Stainless bezel with sea foam case and silicone band (Sport, SRP $199)
- Slate bezel with sandstone case and silicone band (Sport, SRP $199)
- Gold bezel with berry case and silicone band (Sport, Macy’s exclusive, SRP $199)
vívoactive 3 Music
Music makes it better with the vívoactive 3 Music smartwatch. Easily download up to 500 songs1, connect with BluetoothTM headphones and go. Includes all of the best features from the vivo series including GPS, Garmin PayTM and custom watch faces, apps, widgets are available for download through Garmin Connect IQ. The vívoactive 3 Music has over 15 built-in sport apps with the ability to create and download customizable workouts. Includes 24/7 heart rate monitoring, advanced sleep, fitness monitoring and stress tracking.
New color option:
- Granite blue case and silicone band with rose gold accents and hardware (SRP $299)
The vívomove HR and vívoactive 3 Music are the latest innovation from the ever-expanding Garmin fitness segment that develops technologies to enhance and promote healthy and active lifestyles. Whether users are runners, cyclists, swimmers, multi-sport athletes, or simply looking to stay active throughout the day, there is a Garmin product that can help them reach their health and fitness goals.
1 May require premium subscription by a third-party music provider
3 See Garmin.com/ataccuracy
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.